14 January 2015
Mitas has started sales of Very High Flexion (VF) tyres on worldwide markets. The VF tyre product line plays key role in Mitas Premium product offer which will replace Continental branded tyres on machinery produced from January 2015.
- New marketing manager at John Deere Limited
- All Wales Ploughing and Hedging Championships
- Kubota all set for Dairy Show
- It's Land Rover Day again at the Rural Life Centre
- New Holland trio appear on Top Gear
- HRN Tractors opens new dealer outlet
- Farm machinery in demand
- Silver Magnum makes Â£26,000 for Prince's Countryside Fund
- Boys from Brazil buy 1000 backhoes
Other Feature Articles
Current Issue: Jan 2015
Wrights Farming Register for...
♦ Farming news ♦ Agricultural events ♦ Sport and hobbies
♦ Down to earth ♦ Plant and machinery sales and reviews
♦ Landscape and forestry news
♦ 4x4 and off-road reviews
♦ Fresh in the field for equipment reviews and news
♦ Classic and vintage machinery
And much, much more...
• Next issue on sale: February 6, 2015